What Makes the FIR-RealTM FIR600 Sauna Superior To Other FIR Saunas?
– Includes 4 Low EMF (5~10 milligauss) epoxy resin far infrared carbon fiber heating panels – 13″x30″ (33x75cm) wide and 1.2mm thick
– Includes infrared heated footpad – 14 x 12 inches (35 x 30 cm)
– Ideal Temperature Range, between 104°F to 140°F (40°C to 60°C, for activating blood and lymph circulation and metabolism
– Virtually 100% of the infrared emitted from the FIR-RealTM heaters is far infrared between 4 and 14 µm, the beneficial range for humans.
-Automatic Preset Timer Control with 5 temperature settings
-Does not allow any bacterial buildup even after years of use
-Does not allow any odors even after years of use
– Does not absorb direct heat energy
– Does not absorb any sweat
– 41 in. height allows a tall person to enjoy it. Other portable FIR saunas are 10% shorter – only 37 in. tall
– Footprint: 33 in. deep x 32 in. wide (84 cm. x 80 cm.) Requires little floor space unlike wood saunas, but still big enough for a large person to enjoy. Other portable FIR saunas have a depth of only 31 in. (79 cm.) or a width of only 26 in. (67 cm.)
– Zipper on the inside and the outside for easy open and close in addition to closable holes for arms so reading materials can be used during sessions.
– folding chair for infrared saunasCompact folding chair with 220 lb capacity included
– Portable: easy to set up or dismantle in just a few minutes
– Low operating cost of approximately $0.09 for 30 minutes use
– Completely safe, even with long therapy sessions. It has the passed the CE (European Conformity) and GS (Geprüfte Sicherheit ) electrical safety standards.
– One Year Warranty covering parts and labor
– AC 120v – 60Hz power supply
Includes four low EMF carbon fiber heating panels measuring 13 x 30 inches and one far infrared foot pad measuring 14 x 12 in.
EMF measured at 5~10 milligauss
Ideal Temperature Range, between 104°F to 140°F, for activating blood and lymph circulation and metabolism.
41 in. height allows a tall person to enjoy it. Other portable FIR saunas are 10% shorter – only 37 in. tall
Portable: easy to set up or dismantle in just a few minutes