Finlandia Outdoor Saunas are shipped in pre-framed, insulated, and panelled sections, and include:
– All pre-built/insulated wall and ceiling panels. 1″x 4″ clear Western Red Cedar is the standard interior & cedar exterior.
– Assembled benches made of 2″x 2″ tops with 3/8″ spacing and 2″x 4″ facing made in matching wood.
– Prehung clear glass 24″ wide door with solid wood rails and V.G. Douglas Fir lamination.
– Trim for the exterior.
– Assembled headrest(s) for upper bench(es).
– Finlandia Sauna heater model JM with built-in controls
– Stones–50 to 150 lbs. (depending on room size).
– Wooden heater guard.
– Super Dek, interlocking 12″ x 12″ x 1/2″ flooring squares for walking area of the room. Prefab Sauna does not come with a solid surfaced floor. Sauna needs to be assembled on a level concrete, tile, or vinyl floor.
– P5511 Wall light, Light Switch, V10 Metal Vents, Screws, DVD Instructions, and Sauna Accessories including 102N Wooden Bucket with plastic liner, 106/40 Dipper, 0301K Thermometer, 079 Headrest for each upper bench, and Bathing Sign.
Finlandia Saunas generally ship within 10-21 days from the time of order. Much of this can vary based on the time of year.
1” x 4” Western Red Cedar Interior/Exterior
2” x 2” Benching with 3/8” Spacing
Pre-hung Douglas Fir Clear Glass 24” Wide Door
Finlandia JM Sauna Heater with Stones